Somethings bring joy into the world, simply through the act of existing.
That’s how I feel about MicroWeb.
A web browser… for DOS. Under active development. A friggin’ unicorn.
From the GitHub page:
To run you will need:
- Intel 8088 or compatible CPU
- CGA compatible graphics card (EGA and VGA are backwards compatible)
- A network interface (it is possible to use your machine’s serial port with the EtherSLIP driver)
- A mouse is desirable but not 100% required
- Text only (this may change in a later release)
- HTTP only (no HTTPS support)
- Very long pages may be truncated if there is not enough RAM available