We all know that Linux is badass. Now there’s a book to prove it. Sure to convert even the most die-hard Windows or Mac OS users, “Linux is Badass” takes you on a magical journey filled with adventure, Linux and swear words.
This is not a “How-To” book. Equal parts opinion, fact and, I kid you not, Choose Your Own Adventure — “Linux is Badass” defies categorization. Unless there is a category called “badass”. In which case it would be in that category.
When you crack open the book, this is what the table of contents looks like.
== Table of Contents ==
1. A Very Boring Introduction.
2. A Badass Introduction.
3. Badass by comparison.
4. “It just works”? Fuck that!
5. If everyone on earth drives a 1993 Toyota Corolla… nobody has a badass car.
6. Say GNU/Linux One More Time. I dare ya.
7. Badass Leadership. (Or “My crazy, neck beard dude can beat up your marketing dude.”)
8. Linux is Badass – The Adventure.
DRM: None. Not a drop. Because DRM is lame.
Length: Novelette (just shy of 8,000 words).
License: The Greater Lunduke License (Which means you can lend and re-sell the digital book)
Note from the author:
“This book is absolutely ridiculous. It is foul mouthed and has no redeeming qualities. Other than it being about Linux. And cheap. This book is also quite cheap.”