My name is Bryan Lunduke.
You might know me as…
- a technology journalist writing for Network World and various other outlets.
- a member of the openSUSE Board.
- an author of nerdy books (and comics).
- a podcaster. Current host of “The Lunduke Hour”. Founding member of both “The Linux Action Show” and “Bad Voltage”.
- the creator of some of the most watched Linux & Free Software videos on the planet.
All of my books, comics and videos are released, for free, under a Creative Commons license.
This is made possible by my amazing patrons on Patreon.