Because making games should be fun. Also easy.
...But mostly fun.
It's like painting a picture... only you end up with a video game.
Seriously. Try it. It's awesome.
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Resulting games run, stand-a-lone, on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- No licensing restrictions on your games. Distribute them however you like.
- Use your own graphics... or go old-school and use big, colorful blocks.
- Comes with example games to get you started.
How it works is pretty simple:
- Use the "Block Editor" to create a palette to work with.
- Then paint your game levels using that palette.
- No "coding". Everything is visual and straight-forward.
Think of it like a painting program. Only instead of a painting... you get a video game. And you don't really need any artistic ability.
Free to download and use. Supported by donations from game-builders just like you.