Linux Tycoon is the premier Linux Distro Building Simulator game in the universe.
(Truth be told: It's probably the only Linux Distro Building Simulation game in the universe.)
So what exactly do you do in a Linux Distro Building game?
So glad you asked! Here's some examples of the thrilling challenges you'll find in Linux Tycoon:
- Analyzing and selecting software packages.
- Fixing Bugs.
- Managing volunteers and paid staff.
- Keeping the total size (in MB) of your Distro at a reasonable level.
- And so much more!
Seriously though. It is fun. (It is a game, after all. You don’t actually fix bugs yourself.)
Basically take all the fun parts of building your own Linux Distro… and take out all the work. Bam! Instant entertainment!
A few things worth noting:
- Linux Tycoon is presently available for Linux, MacOS X, Windows and DOS (seriously).
- I'm not joking. Linux Tycoon runs on DOS.