Imagine a world where you design your app on a Windows or Linux PC, hit a button, and have a native iPhone app built and ready for deployment.
Imagine a world where you design your app on a Mac, hit a button, and have a native Android app built... without ever installing the Android SDK.
Now imagine that you did all that without writing a single drop of "code" and you have zero experience with computer programming.
This is now real.
I give you: "The Illumination Creation Service" and Illumination Software Creator 5.0.
Here's what this is, from a very high level:
Illumination Software Creator is a tool that allows you to visually design your app (the way it looks, the way it works, everything - there is no "coding") then build versions of that app for Android, iOS, HTML5 and more.
Illumination Creation Service is a free online service that takes your Illumination Software Creator Deluxe Edition project and returns a native, ready to use, app for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac (as a standalone .app file), Windows (as a .exe file) and Flash.
Here's how it works from your perspective:
- You design your app using Illumination Software Creator. This makes you happy because it is so easy to do.
- You hit the "Creation Service" toolbar button and select what you want to build for (iOS, Android, etc.).
- You wait a few seconds while your project file is sent to the Creation Service and your app is prepared.
- A built, native version of your app is downloaded to your computer and is ready to go.
Some Additional Details:
- The Illumination Creation Service is completely free for users of Illumination Software Creator Deluxe Edition.
- The Illumination Creation Service will ship along-side Illumination Software Creator 5.0 on Wednesday, June 6th (just over a week from this announcement).
- Illumination Software Creator is a completely free upgrade for all existing users. [So if you buy before June 6th, you will get 5.0 for free.]
This is only the tip of the iceberg for Illumination 5.0. Keep an eye here for more information, on both the Creation Service and Illumination 5.0, over the coming days.