Illumination Software Creator 5.0 Beta 10 is now available!
What’s new in Beta 10:
– Updated registration system.
– Fixed a bug that could cause some larger notes, in extremely large projects, to disappear.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the major changes that have been introduced over the course of the 5.0 Beta cycle:
– Two new UI controls: Listbox and Checkbox (along with blocks to use them).
– A Timer block that fires on an adjustable schedule.
– Window backgrounds can now have custom colors.
– Control UI layouts are now more flexible (control locking).
– Can now edit and set default values for Dictionary variables.
– Loads of speed improvements and bug fixes.
Linux – Windows – MacOS X
If you paid for Downloads during Feb/March, check that URL you have for registration information.
If you purchased a license for ISC 5 previously, your current license will work quite well.
If you haven’t yet purchased a license, you can do so right over here.